As we begin the final evaluation of the Students4webES project, we would like to take a moment to thank the employers and institutions who supported the project by participating in a webinar.
A big THANK YOU to...
- Abingdon and Witney College – Kelly Boast (Head of Staff Services)
- Active Nation, White Horse Leisure and Tennis Centre – Dave Rolls (Manager)
- Morgan Cole Solicitors, Oxford – Andrew Leadbitter (Consultant Solicitor)
- National Union of Students – Jesse Scharf (Student Switch Off Project Officer)
- Puma Hotels – Lygon Arms Spa – Alice Walker (Head Therapist)
- Science and Technology Facilities Council, Harwell – Rosie Sherry (Head of People Development)
- Waitrose Abingdon – Linda Phillips (Section Manager Personnel)
- Wenn Townsend Chartered Accountants, Oxford – Lee Baker (Audit Manager, Training and Recruitment)
Without the support of the above employers and institutions we wouldn't have a project to evaluate!